Tuesday, July 31, 2007

and the answer is yes

No word from dentist. I'm gonna call him tomorrow at 2. That way he'll still have time to check if they came in. I'm anxious. I'm antsy. I'm nervous. Ugh. I just got my shot today and I know the next few days are gonna be filled with me putting donuts in my mouth and regretting it. Oh and today is my birthday. It's so weird to have an "adult" birthday. it was just a normal tuesday and everyone who called was like "you're at work?"....it's a tuesday, where else would i be at 1pm? Oh, I know, waiting for my invisalign!

...and we're back to that...

I drank 3 cups of coffee today, ate food for lunch penne a la vodka, mozerella cheese balls(3) and a tiny piece of salmon. Gotta love the buffet. It came out to 350 and I was kind of a teeny bit stuffed. Then mel took me out for waffles and iced coffee....so good. But back to the teeth...no call. Will he call manana? Lets hope. Lets hope I get to use them as a conversational piece at the beer garden on saturday. But do I really wanna chug pitchers of beer on and off because I don't wanna stain the aligners I'll have on for two week?

No comments: