Monday, July 30, 2007

my freak tooth, my invisablog

So, a fellow invisaligner at work suggested i start a blog chronicaling (is this a word) our experience with our braces. I havent started mine yet, he started his last week. I was supposed to start em last week too but my dentist teased me....sadness.

Anyway, since I LOVE writing about myself my invisa-blog has begun. So here it is..

I started training today. Not training to have things snapped to my teeth but training myself to not need 7 cups of coffee a day. I started writing down what i ate and how long it took and made two mistakes.

1. Took 34 minutes to drink my 3rd cup of coffee
2. Ate candy. Coffee flavored candy. In the world of invisalign that would be a waste of a removal and brushing.


So I'm really excited to get them and begin complaining about them before I fall in love with those plastic things. Tomorrow is my bday so it'll be cool to get em in. Totally cool. and so far here's a list of clear things we can drink with these on:

1. vodka
2. coconut rum
3. sprite (diet cuz of the sugar)
4. lame ass water

I get my shot tomorrow too so it's gonna be a hellish week. I'll have an uber appetite for 2 weeks but not really want to go through the trouble of taking em off and brushing thenputting em back on...ugh.

So this entry will be posted as b.i. (before invisalign). oh and i worked out today. alot. i've become totally obsessed. yawn

No comments: