Saturday, December 22, 2007

drank too much and I said too much...

I am so impressed with my use of smiths/morrissey lyrics for my blog titles...anyway:

Yesterday I had an invisalign violation. I ate with my braces on. i was eating pizza, chicken, steak, shrimp, quesadillas....the works. After our office xmas party we crashed a really good one with tons of food and when I checked my coat my bag went with it so i had to keep the braces in. I will never do it again though. It felt really grimy and when I got home they looked disgusting and i had to scrub the crap out of them. Lesson learned.

oh and I;m kind of annoyed that i haven't been keeping an accurate photo log of my dental progress so once i get my camera in a few days I'm going to take pictures every week until June.

No comments: