Thursday, December 13, 2007

My throat was dry, with the sun in my eyes

So yesterday I put my new set in and the top ones hurt like hell. The blinding pain lasted about 3 hours and I was just so tired all day afterwards. I really feel it pulling on my freak tooth(the one that started it all) and I'm worried that my teeth aren't going to be perfect like i expect them to be. I really see the one on the bottom that was hidden before so that's a big plus. I already feel them the way i normally do so it's not too bad. I feel unsafe without them on my teeth so it's going to be a weird transition when this is all over. I'm still losing weight because of my invisa-diet so that's good. I am slimmer now and i can tell on my arms, my face and my hips so thats awesome!!! And the fact that people are actually noticing is even better.

No comments: