Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bad first night



I refunded my smoothie and painkillers last night. It sucked. But its funny how quick I was able to take off my aligners when I really needed too. So I need a proper eating schedule. For breakfast I am having a carnation instant breakfast drink. Chocolate flavored....yummy! And I'm having lunch no matter how long it takes me to take these things off.


And it's like I'm a saliva machine. When I take them off I need total privacy and a bib because of all the drool. It's one of the most unattractive things I've ever done in my life. My teeth feel so free right now without them on but as soon as I'm done with breakfast they're back on.

My dentist told me last night to experiment with cleaning methods so I'm gonna try to crest mouthwash because it has no alcohol so it won't be too bad for the aligners.

No comments: