Monday, September 10, 2007

Surviving my first weekend rocks!

I'm doing really well with these. The pain is over and now it's just discomfort. I keep wanting to take the gum out that's stuck in my molars but it's not gum. The biggest issue is my extremely sore throat but I've had one of those before so it's not killer. After the play my friend was smoking a cigarette and since I was drinking, I wanted one. I took my braces off while walking up 6th ave and then afterwards I just rinses with mouthwash between 2 cars and put em back in (with sanitized hands). I'm not walking on sunshine yet but I've definitely gotten a little used to the process and the extreme pain with removal and insertion is gone.

Oh and I'm eating! I don't eat so it's good that this had made me eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack for the past 3 days even if some of those meals consist of just a smoothie. I'm just curious now what effect this will have on my drunkenness since I won't want to brush my teeth at beauty or hifi so I'm going to have to stick to vodka and sprite.

No comments: