Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"you're not scrubbing the floor"

So I'm a little fanatical when it comes to my treatment. I changed my mouthwash, toothpaste, and like, I'm just super anal about the rules but whatever, it's the rules! I have to. The other invisaligner at work is a rebel. He doesn't stick to the "22 hours on" rule. It is a little extreme though. I'm sure I spend about 21 hours with them on. Or....I'm gonna time myself tomorrow for kicks. If I have them off for more than 10 minutes after I eat I feel them. I don't know if it's mental or not but it reminds me that they have to be cleaned and caged.

Oh, and i hate that my dentist has never had invisalign because when i asked him all these questions his response was to experiment. And I'm like, well thanks, thanks alot! Luckily I have someone with weeks of experience that I asked questions to.

I think i stretched my bottom aligner on the right side so now I'm only taking it off from the left side. Next week I get my new ones in. woo hoo...8 days down, 8.75 months to go!

No comments: