Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pink aligners anyone?

The most inhumane thing happened yesterday. The dentist had to make some space between my teeth so he filed them. i thought it would be with a machine but it was with this metal file. I was shocked. I think the shock was overriding any pain. Except when he would touch my gums...yikes. He only had to do that in one place but before I get my 6th set of trays he has to make space between 6 teeth. double yikes.

I picked up my next 2 sets and I put the new ones in tonight. I'm copying the other invisaligner and am gonna pop a tylenol pm when I put them in. Oh and I was admiring the last ones and can't wait to get to them. My bottom teeth have never been straight. So excited.

But anyway. When i woke up my aligners had some pink in front. I know I still clench my jaw during the day but didn't realize I did it at night too. That's the only reason why I would've been bleeding from there. And when I brushed this morning it was still sore. Wow, 2 weeks down, 8.5 months to go!

No comments: